The demo will be run by Wiebe de Roos, an independent CI/CD Consultant / Engineer with a strong focus on Cloud technology, containers and security, having previously set the vision and direction for modernizing the CI/CD tools deployed at ABN AMRO Bank.
The Technology being demonstrated is Prisma Cloud from Palo Alto Networks.
In this demo, we will show you a proven solution for these common use cases:
(1) How to filter the most important security issues, such as containers with critical vulnerabilities
(2) How to quickly create a custom security policy based on the frameworks which apply to your industry
(3) How to prevent data-leakage due to insecure S3 storage buckets, using auto-remediation
(4) Centralised, single pain of glass, cyber reporting across all cloud providers and on-prem
(5) Checking web-applications and API security for OWASP top 10 priorities
Virtual Demo Format
This demo will be run on Zoom with between 1 and 6 attendees. The small group size will allow plenty of time for questions
Access to Sponsored Events
All events are free of charge. A condition of attendance is that you allow your contact details, including phone and email to be shared with the event sponsors. Please do not register if you compete with one of our sponsors, as this will save us the embarrassment of having to cancel your registration.
Due to the limited number of places that are available at a roundtable, we can only accept a maximum of one delegate per company. Priority will also be given to those have received a direct invite.
12:00 to 13:00 (UK Time)
Friday 10 June 2022
2 Places Left
Wiebe de Roos
CI/CD Consultant / Engineer