ANZ Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Melbourne: Healthcare / NFPs (Wed 14 August)
- Sydney: Endpoint Protection (Thu 15 August)
- Melbourne: Education (Wed 21 August)
- Sydney: Financial Services (Thu 29 August)
- Perth: Cyber Security in Mining (Wed 18 Sep)
- Melbourne: Cyber in NFPs (Wed 18 Sep)
- Sydney: Threat Hunting (Thu 26 Sep)
- Melbourne: Cloud Security (Thu 26 Sep)
- Brisbane: Hybrid Cloud (Wed 16 Oct)
- Melbourne: Threat Hunting (Thu 17 Oct)
- Perth: Cloud Security (Wed 23 Oct)
About StrategyMix Round-Tables
StrategyMix has developed a unique process called Delegate Optimisation, which we apply to round-table marketing to maximise the usefulness of the discussion both from the perspective of our sponsors and the delegates. The Round-Tables shown on this page are provided “out of the box”. This solution is designed to make round-table marketing as easy as possible. We do all the pre-work including developing the theme, setting the date, acquiring the drawcard, booking the venue and pre-researching the target market. We then invite you to sponsor it, either directly or in association with your partners.
Why Sponsor a round-table?
As an IT vendor or reseller, these round-tables are an opportunity for you to join a cyber security discussion, quietly demonstrate your expertise and build relationships with senior IT and cyber security executives.
There are two sponsorship options: Gold and Bronze. The Gold sponsorship will ‘trump’ Bronze sponsorships. All sponsorships can be co-funded or fully funded by vendors and resellers.
The GOLD option is exclusive.
The fee is A$8,000 ex GST, which will give you:
- 3 delegate places
- Signage rights
- Logo inclusion in future promotions (max 4 logos)
There are 3 BRONZE sponsorships.
The fee is A$1,950 ex GST, which will give you:
- 1 delegate place
- Signage rights
- Logo inclusion in future promotions (max 1 logo)
How to Register your Interest
To win a sponsorship opportunity, you should first register your interest. We will then advise you of the sponsorship status for each up-coming round-table. We will also answer your questions and send you a sponsorship agreement.
To register your interest or to ask a question, simply complete the form on the right.