Amin ManzooriSenior Manager, Email Fraud Defence, Proofpoint
Jason PlumridgeHead of Advisory, Pure Security
Jonathan CalverCEO, StrategyMix
Mark BrethertonNetwork Infrastructure Leader, Maribyrnong City Council
Sean PascoePartner, Advisory Risk, BDO
Virtual Panel Session: Supplier Risk (AEST)
In this panel session, we examine the growing threat of supply chain risk, where cybercriminals take advantage of the inherent complexity of supply chains and the relatively weak cyber defences of smaller companies, to hijack their identities and then attack larger companies, posing as trusted third parties.
Submit your questions to the panel
By attending this event, you will be able to submit your questions on Supplier Risk to our panel of experts, either at the time of registration or via the Q&A facility.
Good examples of the kind of questions, we might expect to answer include:
1. When considering supplier risk, what are the most prevalent cyber threats currently?
2. How do you prioritise suppliers for a formal security assessment?
3. What due diligence should you implement for new and existing vendors / suppliers as part of your standard way of doing business?
4. How can we best instil a culture of security awareness stop phishing attacks within the supply chain, where the majority of the people are not employees or under our direct control?
5. How do we monitor and reduce insider threats with the supply chain, where disgruntled employees have insider knowledge of our policies and procedures?
6. What are the best tools to detect and reduce payroll diversion and supplier invoicing fraud, that may be using closely mimicked domain names or typo squatting?
Unavailable on the day? Register for the video highlights
This panel session will be recorded and the resulting output will be converted into a series of “Video Highlights”, where one video will cover one question. All registered delegates will receive an email notification with links to the videos as soon as they are produced. However, if you are unable to attend on the day, you can register now for just the video highlights.
To view an ever-growing library of peer-reviewed videos, across a diverse range of cyber and IT related topics, go to: www.strategymix.com/videos.