Jonathan CalverCEO, StrategyMix
Matt HurfordCTO – A/NZ & ASEAN, NetApp
Michael LangSolutions Architecture Manager - APAC South, NVIDIA
Simon SpencerSenior Principal - Data & AI Strategy, Suncorp Group
Wojtek GoscinskiAssociate Director, eResearch Centre, Monash University
Virtual Panel Session: Developing an AI Strategy (Online AEDT)
The primary focus of this event will be to explore how organisations can develop a business-driven AI strategy, with minimal risk and in the midst of Covid, to create a future competitive advantage.
The fundamental question is: what can we do right now, to prepare for a better future?
Submit your questions to the panel
By attending this event, you will be able to submit your AI questions to our panel of experts, either at the time of registration or via the chat facility.
Good examples of the kind of questions, we might expect to answer include:
1. How should we look at AI – is it just a new buzz word or is it a fundamentally different technology that is going to make a huge change in the future even if it is only in its infancy right now? And if so, why and how?
2. How can we start? Particularly now when revenues and costs are under pressure? How does AI as a Service Work? Who can we partner with? Is our data good enough? How do we setup sprints to quickly fail and learn?
3. What can we be doing with AI now, to gain a competitive advantage (post Covid) because we have used AI to improve customer experience or develop a new service offering?
4. What is the correlation between AI, Data and RPA? Can we develop an AI strategy without also developing a data and automation strategy?
5. What are the ethics of AI? Do we need to make a conscious decision about how we use AI – in either a positive way (customer experience) or a negative way (gaming the system to increase yield)?
Who should attend?
AI obviously falls under the domain of IT, so this event will be relevant for CIOs, Heads of IT, IT Architects and for all those responsible for developing IT strategies. However, AI also goes wider than IT as it could determine and will probably influence your future competitive advantage. For this reason, this event is likely to have a wider appeal for the entire management team, including Marketing, Operations and Finance.
Since this is a virtual event, we have virtually unlimited places. You should therefore encourage multiple members of your management team to attend.
Unavailable on the day? Register for the video highlights
This panel session will be recorded and the resulting output will be converted into a series of “Video Highlights”, which will be released approximately one month after the panel session. All registered delegates will receive a link to the video highlights. However, if you are unable to attend on the day, you can register now for just the video highlights.