Dallas HipwellPrincipal Solution Consultant – Managed Services, Pure Security
Jonathan CalverCEO, StrategyMix
Josh RoweIT & Networks, Sun Metals Corporation
Neil CampbellVP, APAC, Rapid7
Virtual Cyber Panel Session: Exploring Managed Security Services (AEDT)
At this high energy, PowerPoint-free event, we examine the business case, benefits and considerations for outsourcing your cybersecurity operations to a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP).
Cybersecurity is obviously an area of management concern for all organisations. But for some organisations, it does not make sense to manage all of their cybersecurity in-house. A lack of internal resources, expertise or simple economics are the common reasons to consider employing an MSSP – the best of which have highly trained and experienced staff, who can monitor your IT infrastructure, from within a sophisticated Security Operations Centres (SOCs), 24×7.
Submit your questions to the panel
By attending this event, you will be able to submit your questions on Managed Security Services to our panel of experts, either at the time of registration or via the Q&A facility.
Good examples of the kind of questions, we might expect to answer include:
1. What type of companies have benefited most from an MSSP? What where the sort of challenges they were facing that made deploying an MSSP a good business decision?
2. How safe is my data with an MSSP? What levels of protection can I expect and how does this compare to managing my security in-house?
3. How should I approach my MSSP relationship in terms of business outcomes? How do I get the most out of the relationship? What reports and metrics can I expect?
4. How sophisticated are the technologies that will be deployed by an MSSP and how would I manage the same technologies in-house? How do I get more value from Managed SIEM / SOAR solutions?
5. What is the typical ROI for managed vs in-house cybersecurity? Where can I find reliable data to support a purchase decision?
6. How do you integrate your MSSP into your whole-of-business Incident Response Plan?
Who should attend?
This panel session will be of most interest to CIOs, board-level executives and those responsible for IT infrastructure. It will be also be of interest to some cybersecurity managers, who realise that they need a virtual cyber team to provide them with additional resources and expertise.
Since this event is held on the Zoom platform, we have unlimited places. You should therefore encourage multiple members of your management team to attend.
Unavailable on the day? Register for the video highlights
This panel session will be recorded and the resulting output will be converted into a series of “Video Highlights”, where one video will cover one question. All registered delegates will receive an email notification with links to the videos as soon as they are produced. However, if you are unable to attend on the day, you can register now for just the video highlights.
To view an ever-growing library of peer-reviewed videos, across a diverse range of cyber and IT related topics, go to: www.strategymix.com/videos.